How to fix Snapchat crashed when logged in
Have you ever experienced when you want to log in to your Snapchat account but then the app just crashes. Well, let’s find out how to fix Snapchat crashed when you logged in.
There are many cases of crashed Android apps, they stop working when we want to use it. The app usually closed by itself after we launch it for a few seconds, or in this case, it crashes when users try to log in.
How to fix Snapchat crashed when you logged in
- First, make sure that you have updated your Snapchat app to the latest version to fix the bugs on earlier version.
- Check your internet connection, are you properly connected to internet? try to use another app like twitter and tweet something to make sure there is no problem with your internet. Because if you are not connected to the internet (or poorly connected), you can’t log in to your Snapchat account. Try alternating between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if the issue is related to your connection.
- Clear Your Snapchat app data regularly, app’s data cache could cause the problem. Go to Settings –> Apps –> Snapchat, then Clear Data and Clear Cache. By doing this, you will remove user-configuration as well as the app if it were installed for the first time. So your Snapchat app will clear the login information that maybe failed to make you logged in.
- The most popular and ultimate way to fix anything is: restart your phone, turn it off, let it dead for a while, then turn it on again.
- The last attempt to fix this problem is to Uninstall and reinstall your Snapchat app. One important thing to be noticed and this is very important before you uninstall your Snapchat app is to make sure you saved your Recovery Code. You will need Recovery Code to login to your Snapchat account with your brand new installed Snapchat app.
But sometimes, there is nothing wrong with your phone, your internet connection and your login information. Sometimes it happen because the Snapchat’s server is down and you are not the only one who experience Snapchat crashed when you logged in. Try to ask your friends weather they can’t log in.