How to make your own Snapchat filter with face doodle
Yes, you can create your own Snapchat filter. Find out how to make your own Snapchat filter with your own drawing. Draw a doodle on your face and make it as your own Snapchat lens. First, you have to update your Snapchat app.
This update is part of the previous update where you can use Bitmoji sticker on Snapchat. You can draw a doodle on your face and make it as a new filter lens. The doodle you create will follow the move of your face. If you draw a mustache, when you smile, the mustache will also follow the shape of your lips, it is not become a static draw, because static draw is already available on Snapchat filter at the very first beginning of the app.
How to make (draw) your own Snapchat filter
- Update your Snapchat app to get the latest feature. Go to App Store or Play Store to update your Snapchat app, this feature is available for both devices: iPhone and Android.
- Create your Bitmoji sticker, then connect Your Bitmoji to Snapchat by tap “Agree and Connect”.
- Launch your Snapchat app, and tap on the ghost icon on the top of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon to open the Settings, then tap on “Bitmoji,” and then “Link Bitmoji”, this will connect your Bitmoji account to your Snapchat.
- Open the main screen of Snapchat. Tap and hold on your face to show up the lens options. swipe to left until you found Face Paint lens.
- Draw on your face like a pro, your drawing will act like an actual filter by identifying and tracing your movements.
- Send to your friends or post it to your story.
Your latest masterpiece will be saved on your account so you can use it again as a lens filter in the future.By connecting Bitmoji with your Snapchat, you can put your Bitmoji avatar on Snapchat. Furthermore, if your friends also use Bitmoji, you can use “Friendmoji” which allows both of you to have Bitmojis together.