Change Text in Snapchat Cameo
You can add custom text or change the text on your Snapchat Cameo. Let’s follow the easy steps below to change the text in Snapchat Cameo.
Snapchat Cameo is a fun new way to express your moods through the Snapchat app. Snapchat provides hundreds of videos that you can use to make Snapchat Cameo. It turns out that in addition to attaching your face to the video, you can also add a custom text or change the text in Snapchat Cameo.
How to edit or add custom text on Snapchat Cameo
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to get the update.
- Make sure you have made some Snapchat Cameos, you can also make Snapchat Cameo featuring your friend.
- Access the cameo through the chat. Select chat with your friends whom you have sent some Cameos.
- Tap the emoji icon next to the chatbox. You will see all the Cameo that you have made.
- To add some custom text, go back to the keyboard, and write your custom text.
- Tap the emoji icon again.
- The text on the Cameo will change to the custom text that you have added.
There is another way to add some text to your Cameo. You can save the Cameo to the camera roll, and then edit it in Memories. From there you can add some custom text, sticker, etc.
So that is how to change, edit, or add some custom text in Snapchat Cameo. We hope you enjoy it, and happy snapping.