How to add GIF stickers to Snapchat
Snapchat team up with Giphy to add GIF Stickers to Snapchat post. Find out how to add GIF stickers to Snapchat posts.
This time it’s Snapchat’s turn to imitate or borrow features from instagram. Following in the footsteps of instagram a few weeks ago that has released the GIF feature, now Snapchat also added GIF stickers from Giphy’s library to its Android and iOS apps. The Giphy addition reflects Snap’s determination to keep pace with Instagram and add new users.
How to use Giphy Stickers to Snapchat
- First, you have to update your Snapchat app to the latest version. The Giphy’s GIF feature may be available this week. Check on Goole Play Store and Apple App Store to get the update.
- Take a picture with Snapchat app just like you always did.
- Tap the sticker icon on the right side that look like a note.
- Inside the stickers drawer, you can find the Giphy section. Tap the search bar to see the list of stickers under the Giphy header.
- Choose the Gif you like, it will appear on the picture you have just taken. You can move it around and place it anywhere inside the picture. You can also pinch it to resize the Gif. To remove the Gif, drag it and throw it to the garbage icon.
- When you’re done, you can send it by tapping the blue arrow in the bottom-right corner.
So that’s how to add and use GIF Stickers to your Snaps. Which is better for you? The Snapchat lenses or GIF Stickers? Give your opinion in the comments field.