How to Create a Snapchat Group Chat
Let’s find out everything you need to know about Snapchat Group Chat. How to make a Snapchat Group Chat, how to manage a Snapchat Group Chat, and what you can do in a Snapchat Group Chat.
Having fun with friends is indeed fun, arousing more memories even when our friends are far away. Group Chat is a facility commonly used by a group of friends, alumni associations, or even families.
Snapchat provides a Group Chat feature that you can create yourself that you can fill up to 31 friends. Many things you can do in Group Chat, let’s learn more about Snapchat Group Chat.
How to Start a Snapchat Group Chat with Friends
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update. Updating your Snapchat app to the latest version is important so you can get all the latest features.
- Launch your Snapchat app and swipe to the chat or friends screen.
- Start a new conversation by taping the New Chat icon at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Select friends who you want to chat with. You can add up 31 friends at one group chat.
- When you’re done, tap Chat.
- To manage Snapchat Group Chat that you have just created, go to the friends’ screen. Tap and hold the Bitmoji group, and then tap More.
- As you can see, you can leave the group, add more friends, edit the group name, or clear the conversation history from here.
- Besides sending chat, pictures or videos, you can also play Snap Games such as Tiny Royale in Group Chat.
So that’s how to create a Group Chat on the Snapchat app. Group Chat is available for Android and iPhone versions of the app. So what are you waiting for? Invite your friend to the Snapchat Group Chat that you created.