How to fix Snapchat keeps crashing after update
Find out how to fix your Snapchat app keeps crashing after update. The update should fix the bugs and bring some new features, but in this case, the update make it worst by keeps crashing the app, there is only one way to solve this.
When an update is available for Snapchat, we always exited with what new features will be available this time. As we all know, Snapchat always provide surprises for us in every update with the addition of the cool new features. You will tap the update button without hesitation to get the latest version of the app.
But as soon as your Snapchat app finish installing the update and you try to launch it, the app keeps crashing and it is frustrating, it feels like you have been fooled, and you wondered how to restore your Snapchat as before the update, you just want the older one when you can take a selfie with those awesome filters without crashing the app.
How to fix Snapchat app keeps crashing after install the update
- First, make sure you have enough empty space for Snapchat’s update, because the app’s file size is keep growing. The apps could crashing if the update is not installed properly because it has no enough empty space on your phone.
- After you make sure there is enough empty space for your Snapchat app, reboot your phone to soft reset your phone, and then install Snapchat app again from Play Store.
- If you have reinstall the app but it still not fix the problem, your Snapchat app still keeps crashing, nothing changes, then what you have to do is check on your friends or twitter, find out whether they had the same issue. If so, then the problem is not on your phone, it could be the app itself. Just wait a little while for another update to fix this.
- But if you are the only one who had this problem after updating your Snapchat app, then you can downgrade to the earlier version when everything is just fine. First, you have to allow your phone to install app from outside Play Store. Go to Settings –> Security, then check on Allow installation from unknown sources. This will allow you to install earlier Snapchat app that not available on Play Store.
- Then how do i got the earlier Snapchat app? there are many websites provide the apk file of Snapchat app from time to time. for example, go to http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snapchat-inc/. Choose which apk version that suit best with your phone. Download to your phone and then install it by simply tap the file.
This earlier version of Snapchat is work just fine with your phone, but you will not able to use new features from Snapchat (if they released new features on the updates). Install the next update to see if they already fix the bugs. If it still crashing after you install the update, then you should be grateful with your outdated but work Snapchat app.
So that’s how you fix Snapchat app keeps crashing after update, if your folks experience the same issue, let them know how to fix it.