Find out how to fix Snapchat Memories not loading. Your photos disappeared from Snapchat Memories? here’s how to get all your photos back from Snapchat Memories.
Snapchat offers a new feature called Snapchat Memories where you can store your photos or snaps in the cloud and you can open it anytime. You can use Snapchat Memories when you can not directly upload a snap at that moment. You can take photos or videos on Snapchat Memories and upload it to your Stories or just send it to your friends anytime later.
But some users are having problems with Snapchat Memories. When they return from the vacation and have kept all photos and videos on Snapchat Memories, they expected to immediately upload them when getting home. But it turns out there was nothing there, it just blanks. Some users found the photos on Snapchat Memories not loading.
How to fix Snapchat Memories not loading and get back the photos
- Check your storage, in case you set the Snapchat Memories to saved on camera roll and cloud. You can still retrieve them.
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version to fix the bug that may occur in the previous version. Check on Google Play Store or App Store to see if there is a new update available.
- You may want to log out from your Snapchat account and then log back in. Just make sure you do this on the same phone.
- Launch your Snpachat app, and got to the Settings, scroll down until you found Account Action, tap on Clear cache. It will delete any unnecessary files, but won’t delete your memories.
- Check your Snapchat Memories again to see if it is work.
To prevent your photos and videos disappeared from your Snapchat Memories, perhaps you need to change the settings. Change it to memories and camera roll just in case. Go to the Settings on your Snapchat app, scroll down and tap on Memories. On the Saving section, tap on Save to…. Select Memories & Camera Roll, this will save your Snap or Story to both Memories and your Camera Roll. This will help when Snapchat Memories make trouble again.