How to get a Snapchat streak back
Did you experience it too? suddenly loses a Snapchat streak. Find out how to get your Snapchat streak back right after you losing it. Follow the instruction below to recover and save your lost streaks. Actually you can file a claim when suddenly you lose your Snapchat streak caused by Snapchat’s server failure. This way you can get back your streak.
According to Snapchat support, Snapchat Streaks or Snapstreaks is a condition when you and your friends have been sending snaps to each other within 24 hours for more than 3 consecutive days. Snapchat streak is represented by a fire emoji next to your best friend’s username on Snapchat. There is a number next to fire emoji. The number on Snapstreaks means the number of days you have passed to send snaps with your friends.
Either since when snapchat Streaks become so important to Snapchat users so they should keep the streak up. To keep the streak between them, sometimes someone send a random snap picture. It does not too important for someone else’s life, but maybe this is how they enjoying using Snapchat app.
Now everyone freak out when Snapchat down for a while. When that happens they can not access Snapchat, and of course they can not send snaps to each other to keep up the streaks so they lost the streaks. There is nothing wrong with you, this is a Snapchat error so you can file a claim to get your lost streak back.
How to file a claim to recover lost Snapstreaks
- Go to https://support.snapchat.com/en-GB/i-need-help
- Select My Snapchat isn’t working –> Snapstreaks
- Scroll down until they ask you Still need help? the answer is Yes.
- You will get a chance to fill out a form. You must enter your username, email, mobile number, device, friend’s username (you are only allowed one per claim), when did you start having this issue?, how long was the Snapstreak?, did you see the timer?, and extra information.
- Tell a story in the extra information box. Make them believe that you are really having a connectivity issue with the app. Tell them that your phone was fully connected to wifi or another internet connection. It was on them so you lost your streaks and you want it back.
Now sit back and relax, wait for the response. Snapchat will contact you via email you provided. They will let you know whether your streak can be restored or not.
So that’s how to get your Snapchat streaks back after losing it. Spread it out and let other Snapchatters know about this life saver tips.
More about Snapchat Streak:
- How to claim Snapchat streak back
- Why your Snapchat Streak gone and how to get it back fast
- How to keep your Snapchat streak on fire