There is another alternative to use snapchat on computer, whether your OS is windows, OS X, or linux. in this tutorial, i will show you how to install and run snapchat on computer using google chrome browser, and it’s extensions. So, let’s just begin.
How to install snapchat on computer with chrome browser
1. Firsts thing first, you need to install the latest version of google chrome, you can get it here.
2. Download and extract archon to your desktop. Archon is a runtime that lets you run android app on chrome.
3. Open Google Chrome and type : chrome://extensions on the address bar and hit enter. Check list on the “enable developer mode”. Once it checked, click “load unpacked extension” and then choose the archon folder that you just extract.
You will see warning message, just ignore it.
4. Install twerk extension on chrome, twerk is an ARChon APK package builder. We will use it to convert apk file to Archon package.
5. Drag and drop snapchat apk file to twerk, there is some options to set the window appearance of the app. Hit the bottom and it will generate snapchat apk file into Archon package.
6. Load the snapchat package, the process is just like on step 3. Click launch to run snapchat.
Now the snapchat is succesfully running on your computer, but if you try to login, it will ask you to update google service, if we hit “update” nothing is happen, and nothing we can do about it. But don’t worry, some reddit users are kindly tweak the snapchat package so we do not need to update the google service, download the snapchat archon package here, and load it just like what you did before.
Once again, even though we are using snapchat android version to install snapchat on computer which is an official app from snapchat, using this method is still at risk of being locked or blocked, and i don’t guarantee you with that.