How to play tennis with Serena Williams on Snapchat
Find out how to play tennis against Serena Williams on Snapchat. To welcome the Wimbledon championship, Snapchat released a new lens that allows you to play tennis against Serena Williams.
Snap and tennis legend Serena Williams collaborated on the new interactive 3D Bitmoji Lens. The lens let you to play tennis game inside the Snapchat app against Serena Williams. In this interactive 3D Bitmoji Lens, the Bitmoji version of you will play tennis against Serena Williams’s Bitmoji in a tennis court that you can place anywhere inside the screen.
Maybe you will never be able to beat Serena Williams, but you can show off to your friends in Snapchat, how many scores can you collect against the legend. As the tennis star herself said, “It’s so fun because how often do you get to play against me?”
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 2, 2018
How to play tennis game against Serena Williams on Snapchat
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- You need to install Bitmoji and connect it with Snapchat. Find out how to do it here.
- Launch your Snapchat app, switch to rear facing camera.
- Tap the screen to pop up the filters or lenses. swipe to the left until you find the lens which is represented by a tennis ball icon.
- Place the tennis court inside the screen, you can zoom it or out to make the court bigger or smaller.
- Tap the court to start the match.
- You can move around your Bitmoji by tapping the court and hit the ball.
When you lose, a score board of the match results will be displayed. Share the result to your Snapchat Stories or other social media account. You can save it to your Memories as well. Looks fun is’nt it?. Go tell your friends and compete with them to see who get the highest score against Serena Williams on Snapchat.