How to send a video on Snapchat from the gallery
Yes, you can send a video on Snapchat from the gallery on your Android or iPhone. By using Snapchat Memories, you can send videos from your gallery to make you Snapchat Stories or send them as a Snap to your friends.
If you don’t know yet, Snapchat has a feature called Memories. You can save any video or image from your phone’s gallery in the Snapchat app. Snapchat Memories is a special storage space that you can use to store snaps, stories or export videos and images from your phone.
After exporting to Snapchat Memories, you can send videos from your gallery to Snapchat Stories or send it as a Snap to your pals.
How to use Snapcat Memories to send a video on Snapchat from gallery
- Update your Snapchat app, just to make sure that you are running the latest version of the Snapchat app and getting all the new features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Open your Snapchat app, and tap on the small circle that’s located below the camera button. Or you can just swipe up from the main screen.
- You will be taken to the Snapchat Memories page. If you are using this feature for the first time, you will not see anything in the SNAPS section. Go to the CAMERA ROLL section to upload a video from your phone’s gallery.
- The app will then ask for your permission to access your phone’s gallery. Agree to this to continue.
- Select one of the videos you want to send to Snapchat.
- You can edit videos that you have uploaded to Snapchat Memories. You can add filters, stickers, text, and so on.
- To send the video, tap on the Send button to share that content with a friend.
- Or, you can always send it as a Snapchat Story, however, keep in mind that Snapchat limits the duration of videos that can be uploaded to Snapchat Stories to only 10 seconds.
So that’s how to send a video on Snapchat from the gallery. You can make your old video a Snapchat Stories or send it as a snap to your friends. Have fun.