Find out how to send musical GIFs to Snapchat. Snapchat has been integrated into TuneMoji so now you can send musical GIFs from TuneMoji to Snapchat.
TuneMoji is an application that provides tons of musical GIFs that have been licensed. If you don’t know yet, musical GIF is a GIF image that has sound, a kind of short video with a small file size. Musical GIFs can enhance the conversation on the chat app including Snapchat. You can express yourself using a variety of musical GIFs that are available free and legal. Or, you can even make your own musical GIF.
How to send musical GIFs from TuneMoji to Snapchat
- Update Your Snapchat app to the latest version. Musical GIFs are compatible for both Android and iPhone. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update
- Download and install TuneMoji from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Launch the TuneMoji app, you can sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- You can browse or search the musical GIFs that you want, or you can create a new one. You can select a tune and mix it with the GIF. TuneMoji providing tons of music and GIF that you can use to create your own musical GIF and send it to Snapchat.
- Choose the musical GIF by tapping it, You can then select a messaging app to share your musical GIF on, including Snapchat.
So that’s how to send musical GIFs from the TuneMoji to Snapchat app. Since 2014, Tunemoji continues to grow with users reaching 20 million. With Snapchat integration on TuneMoji, it is hoped that it can restore Snapchat’s glory as the millennial favorite platform for sharing momments.
Well, if you have any trouble sending musical GIFs from TuneMoji to Snapchat, please let us know about it, we will gladly answer it. So what are you waiting for? go send some musical GIFs to your Snapchat Stories and let your friends know about it.