Can you share your location with one person on Snapchat? Yes, you can. Finally, now you can share your exact location with your selected friends on Snapchat. Let’s find out how to use Snap Map tp share your location with your mutual friends, a list of friends with exceptions, or a small group of selected friends.
Snapchat finally allows users to see the location of friends through Snap Map. Instead of sharing the location to everyone and inviting bad people to come to you, you can choose a few trusted friends who can see your current location.
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Launch your Snapchat app and swipe left to see a list of friends you’ve recently contacted via chat.
- Choose one friend with tap and hold the name.
- Tap the username and the “View Friendship” heading directly underneath it.
- Scroll down and tap on the Snap Map. Under the map, you will see a new option ” Send My Location. ” Tap this to send your current location to your friend.
- Go to the chat, you will see your location appear as a small preview of the Snap Map.
- Friends that you send the location to can tap on the preview to go to the Snap Map and see your exact location.
So that is how to share your location on Snapchat with just a few friends, not share it publicly So that only a few of your friends can access your location and visit where you are.