Did you know that you can send old Snaps stored in Memories to your friends via chat on the Snapchat app? Let’s how to Share Memories in Snapchat Message.
Snapchat Memories is a feature of the Android and iPhone version of the Snapchat app that serves to store your Snaps. When you take a good picture with perfect filters and lenses, you may need to store it in Memories before publishing it to your Stories.
Once in a while you might feel that your Memories are too full of old memories, then at that time you can send those snaps from a while ago to your friends via a chat on the Snapchat app.
How do you send Snapchat Memories?
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version to get all the updates and features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Open your Snapchat app, and start a chat with a friend that you wish to show your old snaps from Memories.
- Tap the picture icon to the right of the text entry field, as shown in the following picture
- There will be 2 options for sending pictures: Camera Roll and Memories, select Memories.
- Select the image or video you want to send in chat.
- Touch the arrow in the lower right corner of the screen to send the snap to the chat. Note: You can touch the pencil icon in the lower left corner of the screen to touch up the snap once again before sharing it as a chat.
So that’s how to send Snapchat Memories as a Chat. So instead of saving Snaps in Memories for some time, why not share it with your trusted friend on Snapchat? Good luck.