How to tell if someone blocked you on snapchat
Snapchat not giving you notification when you have been blocked by someone. So how to know that someone blocked you from viewing snapchat their story? What happens if someone blocked you and how to get unblocked?
Before we discuss further, let’s first do some introspection, what makes you think that someone blocked you on snapchat, I mean what have you done to them that made them blocked you. Did you have performed an obscene act or things by sending inappropriate snaps continuously so they feel sick of it and feel “well that’s it” then they blocked you. From the point of view of the people who blocked someone else, you may want to a make sure whether they know that they have been blocked, and if they still can do all those sorts things again to you through snapchat, here is the answer.
How to tell if someone blocked you on snapchat story
The most striking is when yesterday you always see their activity in your snapchat feed, suddenly a few days later you are wondering why their snapchat story does not appear again. This is one indication that you have been blocked. Here are the signs that you have been blocked by someone in snapchat
- Of course you will not be able to view their snapchat story.
- You will not be able to send them (the person who blocked you) a snap.
- The username of the person who blocked you will be vanish from your friend’s list.
- If you are trying to find the username of the person who blocked you, you will find nothing.
- When find that the username have been lost, you might think that they have deleted their snapchat account, but the friends around you still in touch with the person who blocked you on snapchat, this means they are still active in snapchat and they have blocked you.
Well, now you already know that you have been blocked, and what to do now, how to get unblocked so you can sending them a snap or just to view the snapchat story? Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it, to block and unblocking is everyone’s right, you might be able to apologize through other social media accounts and ask them to unblock you. But if you are too shy, you can use the peek app just to see their snapchat story.