How to Use Batman Lens in Snapchat
Join the hype of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice by applying Batman lens in your snapchat selfie. Find out how to use this awesome Batman snapchat lens.
“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” will be released on March 25, 2016 starring Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, it will be the greatest battle of Superheroes. Snapchat celebrate the release of the movie by releasing a new Snapchat lens: The Dark Knight or Batman face. Well it’s not a lo-fi lens, since it’s official from Warner Bros, the quality of this Batman lens is quite stunning with the lightning and rain effect.
How to Use Batman Lens on Snapchat
To apply Batman lens on Snapchat is just like using any other Snapchat filter or lens:
- Launch your Snapchat app, and go to the camera screen in Snapchat.
- Press and hold on your face, you must using the front facing camera. Lens options will appear below.
- Swipe left and search for the Batman lens and tap on it.
- You will be asked to raise your eyebrows which triggers the Batman costume. Back away from the phone and it will put the Bat symbol on your user’s chest, yeah, told you it’s awesome. A Batarang comes crashing against the screen, giving the illusion that it shattered the glass. There are also flashes of lightning and rain pouring down, casting a stormy scene, just like in Gotham scene.
- Tap the capture button to take a Snap, or press and hold on the capture button to record a video.
And that’s it, your face will be covered with the Bat mask, only your mouth and eyes exposed. This is the example from @LA_Keating on twitter, try yourself
— Lauren Ashley (@LA_Keating) March 17, 2016
— Batman v Superman (@BatmanvSuperman) March 17, 2016
Since the movie is not just about Batman, but also Superman and Wonder Woman, we hope they will also release the lens for the other characters.