Create a sticker of yourself by using Bitmoji and put it on your Snaps. Find out how to use Bitmoji on Snapchat. First, You have to install Bitmoji app, then link it to Snapchat.
How to link Bitmoji to Snapchat
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Bitmoji feature available for both iPhone and Android.
- Create your emoji using Bitmoji app, it’s pretty easy, the app offers a wide variety of personal characteristics, like face shapes, skin tones, hair color and style, jawline, and eyebrows, which allows for fairly accurate depictions.
- Connect Your Bitmoji to Snapchat by tap “Agree and Connect”
- Launch your Snapchat app, and tap on the ghost icon on the top of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon to open the Settings, then tap on “Bitmoji,” and then “Link Bitmoji”, this will connect your Bitmoji account to your Snapchat.
How to use Bitmoji on Snapchat
- Make sure your account are already connected, follow the previous steps.
- Take a snap like you always do, then tap on the square in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap the face icon and select which Bitmoji you want to add.
- Send it to story or to your friend, and if your friend are also using Bitmoji, you can use “Friendmoji” which allows both of you to have Bitmojis together.
So, make sure your friends also know how to use Bitmoji on Snapchat so you guys can also use Friendmoji.