How to use Snapchat hot dog filter
The hot-dog Snapchat filter has taken the attention of social media users and of course the meme creators, let’s find out how you can use them as well. If you look lately on the internet, maybe you have a glimpse of a 3D animated hot-dog that uses headphones and dances in several places. This dancing hot-dog is an augmented reality filter that you can get at Snapchat, You can put this animated dancing hot dog anywhere on your Snap.
Hopefully this Snapchat filter becomes one of the permanent filters because there are some filters that only last for a few days and then replaced by other new filters.
Snapchat needs to create another cool filters to counter instagram stories. With this 3D AR filter, Snapchat proves that they are still at the forefront of the AR filters technology.
How to get and use Snapchat hot-dog filter
- First, of course you have to install the Snapchat app, if you already have it in your phone, you need to update the app just to make sure you get all the new features and bugs fix. Go to Google Play Store or App Store to get it.
- Launch your Snapchat app, and switch to the front-facing camera like you always did to take a selfie.
- Tap and hold on your face until some filters comes up.
- Swipe to the left until you found hot-dog filter.
- Tap on the hot-dog filter, he will show up on the screen.
- Switch to the rear camera
- You can put this guy anywhere, pinch out and in to make it bigger or smaller.
You can record as video or a picture, them send it to your friends, post to the stories, or you can download it to your phone and upload it elsewhere.
In addition to Hot dog filters, you can also use some filters that in addition to changing your face, they can also change your voice, you should try them all. Snapchat still gives a lot of fun.