How to use Snapchat sky filters
Find out how to get and use Snapchat sky filters. Snapchat released a new filter that allows the users to change the background of the sky in their picture or video. Snapchat app will be able to detect when there is a sky in your picture or video and you can change it with the available filters.
The Snapchat app releases updates for iPhone and Android in celebration of Snap Inc.’s sixth anniversary. The updates include a new tool to swap the sky in the photo taken using the Snapchat app. The users can change the sky to be completely different, turn clouds into stars, create beautiful sunsets, even add rainbows.
How to get and use Snapchat sky filters
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. The update began rolling out on Monday, September 25. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to install the update.
- Launch your Snapchat app and use the rear camera to shoot the sky.
- The app will automatically recognize the sky and the sky filters option will automatically appear in your filters carousel.
- After choosing the right sky filter, you can touch up more by swipe to the right to bring up the different filter options.
- You can send it to your friends as a snap, or publish it to your Story, or maybe you want to save it to the Memories so you can upload it somewhere else just to showing off how awesome this new Snapchat sky filters.
For this moment the sky filters available are starry night, stormy clouds, sunset, and rainbow. Snapchat will change the sky filters daily on rotation to allow all sorts of different skylines.
Snapchat continues to innovate by implementing Augmented Reality technology within the app. Previously, Snapchat also released animated 3D Bitmoji lenses that can interact with the environment.
So that’s how to get and use Snapchat sky filters. Make sure your friends also know about this and keep using Snapchat app. Have fun!