NASCAR Snapchat filter
Snapchat works with NASCAR by releasing a new filter or lens. Find out how to get this NASCAR snapchat filter and how to use it.
NASCAR is the most popular race event in the United States. This race has become a religion just like football in the UK. Everyone talks about this race every day. To attract more young fans, NASCAR teamed up with Snap Inc. by releasing a filter or lens for Snapchat.
This is the second time Snapchat covers GEICO 500 in Talladega with Our Story of the season. If you want to use the NASCAR Snapchat filter, you should be around the racecourse.
How to use NASCAR Snapchat filter
- Update your Snapchat app, go to Play Store or App Store to get the latest update.
- Go to the race track of Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races.
- Enable the GPS in your phone so the app know that you are around the race track. Take a selfie and select NASCAR filter. The filter will make you look like a driver behind the wheel with a giant moustache, aviators, and a NASCAR hat.
- After taking a snap, you can submit it to Our Story, and if you lucky, your face will be in Snapchat Discover.
- This NASCAR Snapchat filter will be available at all Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races.
This is the second year Snap Inc working with NASCAR. Previously, NASCAR used Spectacles to contribute circular video Snaps to the Our Story covering the 2017 Daytona 500.
As reported by nascar.com, “Snapchat has become integral to sharing the NASCAR experience on race days, and particularly for our younger fans,” said Scott Warfield, NASCAR managing director, social media. “This unique feature gives our fans yet another way to personalize their NASCAR content on the platform.”