Open Snapchat Messages Without Them Knowing
Find out to be a Snapchat ninja by viewing snaps without them knowing. Follow the trick below to open and view snaps from your friends without them knowing that you have opened and seen it.
Apart from being a social media app, Snapchat also has a function as a chat app. Like most chat apps, they will let you know when your message has been received and read by your friends.
Some friends may relax when they know that the message you have received and read, but not a few also demand to immediately reply to messages that have been read because they know that you have read their message. Everyone has different business and needs that might not allow us to immediately reply to a Snap message.
If you want a little hassle, you can follow the following trick to see a snap or Snapchat message sent to you without the sender knowing or receiving a notification that you have seen their snap.
How to view Snaps without them knowing
- Just to make sure that your Snapchat app working properly, update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update. The following trick is working for both Android and iPhone.
- Launch your Snapchat app, and open the chat screen by tapping the text icon at the bottom of the screen. Do not open any snap here.
- Turn off your WiFi or Data. Prevent your phone from getting connected to the internet.
- Turn on Airplane mode. Go to the phone’s settings to enable Airplane Mode.
- Go back to your Snapchat app, and open the snaps that you want to view. You are opening the snap without an internet connection, but the snaps are already downloaded when you open the snap section on the second step. No one will know that you have opened several snaps.
- After you are happy to open some snaps, do not turn on your Wifi or data, and do not also turn off Airplane Mode.
- Clear Cache on your Snapchat. Go to Snapchat’s Settlement by taping on your avatar, then tap on the gear icon at the top of the screen -> Scroll down to Account Actions and tap on Clear Cache. Tap on Clear All. Don’t worry, no saved snaps or other important data will be lost. Find out more about clear cache on Snapchat here.
- When the cache is cleared, you can turn on WiFi or Data, and turn off the Airplane Mode.
- Launch your Snapchat app, all snaps that you have read should now appear as unread.
Besides being able to see snaps without the recipient receiving notifications, also learn how to take screenshots on Snapchat without them knowing.
So that is how to Snapchat opens messages or chat without them knowing. Don’t let your friends know this, this is just between us.