You can set Snapchat Discover according to your taste. Let’s find out how to choose the content you want to see on Snapchat Discover to be relevant to your taste.
Every day we are flooded with information we don’t need. When we are browsing on social media, sometimes content or news appears that does not contribute to our happiness. You know, the less you care about many things, the more you are happy.
So, we also don’t need to overwhelm our Snapchat Discover section with unnecessary information that we don’t want. Snapchat Discover contains your friend’s Stories, Subscriptions, and suggested content with various categories such as ‘Sports,’ ‘Beauty,’ ‘Shows,’ etc. Then make sure you only choose the content that you really want to watch.
How to Choose Interests on Snapchat Discover According to Your Taste
- Always update your Snapchat app to the latest version to get all the latest features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Launch your Snapchat app and go to the Settings. If you do not know where it is, go to your profile page and tap on the gear icon on the top right.
- Scroll down to the Features section and tap on Ads option.
- Tap on Lifestyle & Interests.
- Choose the interests that meet your taste
- You can also Clear Content Interest Tags if you want to start a new clean Discover page on Snapchat. “Content Interest Tags” are riddles on the types of content that might interest you, depending on your activity, such as the things you are looking for, the people you visit, the popular users you subscribe to and the places you tend to visit.
By choosing which content you really want to view on Snapchat Discover, you have made your life a little more minimalist. You only need to care about the things you really like. Congratulation.
So that’s how to personalize your Snapchat Discover by selecting the interests that only meet your taste. Give it a try, and good luck.