Snapchat 3D Camera
Let’s find out how to use Snapchat 3D Camera. You can make Snaps that can change their perspective when you move your phone around.
You might have seen it scattered on various social media, but we will still cover it anyway in case you still don’t know how to use Snapchat 3D Camera.
Snapchat again made a breakthrough in selfie technology by releasing a camera feature that can make selfies into 3D-like. Snapchat 3D Camera Mode lets you take a selfie with 3D effects. If you move the phone around, you will be able to get a better sense of the dimensions.
At this time, only iPhone x or newer users can use “3D Camera Mode”. However, anyone with any smartphone can accept and see Snap with 3D effects. In addition, the effects and filters add things like confetti, light streaks, and miscellaneous animations.
How to get and use Snapchat 3D Camera
- Buy an iPhone X or the most recent one.
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version, go to the Apple App Store to get the update.
- Launch your Snapchat app.
- Go to the camera screen and find a drop-down arrow on the right side of the screen. Tap on it.
- Select “3D” from the choices in the drop-down menu.
- Use the 3D Camera Mode to take a picture. If you move your phone with the picture on it, you will see the “perspective and appearance” change based on how you move it.
It is important to know that the picture with the Snapchat 3D Effect can only be seen using the Snapchat app. So invite more of your friends to install and use the Snapchat app.