Snapchat Cat Face Filter
Maybe it’s a little late, but we’ll keep posting it anyway. Here is how to use the Snapchat face paint filter. Surprise your cat using the Snapchat cat face filter.
Some time ago, on social media, there were a lot of cat videos circulating that showed cat owners tricking their cats using a cat face filter. If you are wondering, what applications they are using, well they are using Snapchat filters or lenses.
In many videos circulating shows cats who are shocked, scared, or curious when they see their owner using the Snapchat cat face filter. Some cats don’t seem to believe what they see, and various other funny expressions. The reaction of these cats is really very hilarious since we know that the cats have taken over the internet since a few years ago.
How to get and use Snapchat Cat Face Filter
- Update your Snapchat to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Launch your Snapchat app, and go to the Lens Carousel.
- Tap the smiley face to the right.
- You can find the Cat Face Filter at the Snap Lens Explorer. Tap the magnifying lens, and search “cat” at the top.
- The Snapchat Cat Face Filter is created by Joe Speaker, you can select “Try Lens” and then play around with it. Once you opt to try it, the Lens will be in your carousel.
The best part of using this filter is when your cat doesn’t expect that your face will turn into a cat. I suggest recording the moment when your cat sees the change and sees their reaction.
So that’s how to get and use Snapchat Cat Face Filter. Don’t forget to share your video to tell your friends that you can use the Snapchat Cat Face Filter. Have fun!