Snapchat Dual Cameo
Did you know that you can invite your friends to make Snapchat Cameo together? Let’s find out how to make Snapchat Dual Cameo.
As we previously posted, Snapchat Cameo allows you to put your face to the videos provided by Snapchat to express your various moods. It turns out that Snapchat Cameo also allows you to invite your friends to make a video together.
In fact, you can control who can use the Cameo that you have published on Dual Cameo. To start, go to your Settings from your profile and select “Use My Cameo Settings,” which you’ll find in the “Who Can” section. There, you’ll be able to select “Everyone,” “My Friends,” or “Only Me.”
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to get the update.
- Open your Snapchat app, and select one of your friends who you want to send your Cameo video to.
- On the keyboard screen, select the face icon next to the chat bar.
- Take a selfie by selecting the Cameo icon at the bottom, the icon looks like a face silhouette with a plus sign.
- Enable Two-Person Cameos when you first set up your selfie. If you don’t immediately select in when you create your first selfie, you’ll be able to change it by clearing your Cameos Selfie in your settings to start over.
So that’s how to make and use Snapchat Dual Cameo. What are you waiting for? Invite your friends to feature in your Snapchat Cameo video.