Snapchat released the latest feature that allows you to do group video chat. Snapchat group video chat is available for iPhone and Android, let’s find out how to use it.
Snapchat group video chat has been released globally for iPhone and Android users. In addition to group video chat, Snapchat also released mentions for Stories. We will discuss Snapchat group video chat first, let’s find out what we can do with Snapchat group video chat and how to use it.
Follow the steps below to use the Snapchat group video chat.
How to use Snapchat group video chat
- Update your Snapchat to the latest version to get group video chat feature and other latest features. Go to your Apple App Store or Google Play Store to get the latest version of Snapchat app.
- Create a new group chat if you don’t have one. Go to the chat tab, create a new chat. Choose friends that you want to invite to your group video chat. Your friends will get the notification
- Make sure all of your friends are online. Tap the video icon to start a live group video chat, or you can tap the phone icon to start a group voice call. If they accept your invitation, you will receive an alert above your keyboard to let you know they’ve joined.
- If you just wake up and do not want to show your face to the group, you can google off the camera and let your friends know that you join the group video chat by hearing your voice only.
- The coolest thing is, you can use Snapchat’s awesome filters in live group video chat.
With group video chat, Snapchat hopes you will use the Snapchat app longer and invite your friends to use the Snapchat app as well in order to use the group video chat. You can invite 16 of your friends, it’s like half of your classmates.
So that’s how to use Snapchat video chat group. What is your opinion? are you interested in using the Snapchat group video chat?