Snapchat Private Story
Find out how to make a private Snapchat Story. Make your Snapchat Story more exclusive by creating a Snapchat Story that can only be seen by chosen friends.
Snapchat is a great social media application for sharing daily activities in the form of photos or short videos. But sometimes you don’t want to share your personal life with all your followers on Snapchat. There are times when you want to share Stories only with your close friends.
Now Snapchat allows you to create a private story. You can control who can see your private Story. Creating a Snapchat Story is very easy, although it’s a little different from making a conventional Snapchat Story.
Creating a Private Snapchat Story
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version to make sure that you get all the latest updates and features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update. Private Snapchat Story is available for iPhone and Android.
- Launch your Snapchat app.
- Go to your profile icon (or Bitmoji, or story thumbnail) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- In the lower right corner, press the “+ Private Story” or “+ Custom Story” button in the “Stories” section.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you really want to make a private story, tap “Private Story” again to confirm.
- Choose your closest friends to share your private Snapchat Story.
- Take a photo or short video. If needed, add stickers, AR Lens, or whatever you like.
- Press the send button represented by the paper airplane icon.
Whoever you choose when creating a Snapchat Story will be able to see your public and private stories. Android users will be able to see public and private stories separately, while iPhone users can see both types of Stories together. Of course, your other Snapchat followers will not realize that you have created a private story.
So that’s how to make a Private Snapchat Story and what will happen when you publish it.