Snapchat Screenshot Without Notification
Find out how to secretly take a screenshot capture on snapchat without notification so the people not knowing, this trick work on iPhone and android devices.
Would be a shame if we take a screenshot of our crush’s snaps and they find out about it. Snapchat will let the people know if someone taking a screenshot on their snaps. Actually it was not too bad because it will make you think twice to send nudist picture because someone could take the screenshot before it dissapear. But people still do it anyway (taking a screenshot without feel a shame), well good news creeps, here is how to take a Snapchat screenshot without notification.
How to take screenshot without notification on Snapchat
- Launch your Snapchat app from your iPhone, iPad, or Android devices, swipe right to view if you have received any snaps. Tap lo load the snap.
- This is the most important part, soon as you load the snap: switch to airplane mode. If you are using Android, swipe down the notification window to find the airplane button. On iPhone or any iOS device, you can find it in Control Centre or in the settings menu.
- Then take the screenshot!
- Uninstall or delete your Snapchat app.
- Switch or turn off the airplane mode to back to the normal mode.
- Reinstall your Snapchat app through Google play or App Store.
There is also another way to do it, you can use third party app to take a screenshot on Snapchat without notification. Of course this apps are unofficial. If you use third party app to open Snapchat, it would not effect or it has nothing to do in Snapchat’s official app. They are two different worlds. You can try Sneakaboo for iPhone and iOS. For Android users, you can try Peek.
So far this trick is work for me, i don’t know about you, just give it a try if there is any luck.