The Smartech innovation store has announced that the new camera sunglasses from Snapchat, Nico and Veronica will be available at their flagship store in Selfridges, London.
Designed for lovers of technology and design, these two latest models are available in gloss black over black and now feature polarized lenses.
With sunglasses, there is no need to take out a phone. Just press the button on the temple to take photos or HD videos. Snapshots are transferred in seconds to a Snapchat account to share on Snapchat, or they can be exported (such as circular, horizontal or square photo and video formats) to save, edit and share anywhere. Whether users visit a Christmas market or enjoy a winter vacation, Specs Snaps reflects what their eyes have actually seen.
Veronica and Nico capture a day of video on a single charge, are water resistant, are equipped with two microphones for capturing high quality audio and store hundreds of Snaps at once thanks to its built-in memory.
The new semiflexible protective case is also more portable than ever. To avoid secret filming, the glasses are also equipped with an LED that lights up when Nico and Veronica record or capture a photo.
Nathalie Bernce, CEO of Smartech, said:
“Smartech brings the Spectacles experience to life since the launch of the first generation in 2016. It was a great success that allowed visitors to discover and try Selfridges, the best department store in the world.
“We believe in the vision of Spectacles, allowing you to live here and now, while you can record memories as you remember, we love the new Nico & Veronica because you can still experience the same show magic, but with a more modern look.”
Veronica and Nico sunglasses are now available at Smartech Selfridges and www.selfridges.com for £ 199, including protective case and cable.
Snapchat Spectacles 2.0: Nico and Veronica features
- The objective lenses pass the UVA and UVB tests.
- To link the Shows to your Snapchat account: open the application, go to the profile, tap the “settings” of the gear, then “Shows” on the menu. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- All snapshots are transferred in HD quality only.
- Press and hold the capture button to take a picture.
- Press the capture button to take a 10-second video.
- Touch 3 times to capture a continuous video for up to 30 seconds.
- Press and hold at any time to complete the recording.
- With a single charge, shows can take and transfer up to 70 videos, approximately 3 to 4 times the number of photos + transfer.
- The glasses can store up to 150 videos or 3,000 photos at a time. Just import them to Snapchat later, when your phone is nearby.
- Transferring your snapshots to memories on Snapchat is simple. Today we see less than 3 seconds of video / video transfer time and thanks to the “WIFI for home” memory options, Specs Snaps can also automatically transfer to your Snapchat account when you return home.
You can buy Snapchat Spectacles 2.0: Nico and Veronica online – of course – as well as at all good Virgin Megastores in the UAE. Nico and Veronica models cost AED890 or £199, while the OG Spectacles 2.0 retail around AED 650.
Hyperlink source: https://www.esquireme.com/content/30335-the-esquire-review-snapchat-spectacles-20-nico