Snapchat Streak Shortcut
Yes, it is possible to make a shortcut on Snapchat for streaks. Let’s find out how to get shortcuts on Snapchat for streaks to make it easy for you to keep the streaks on fire.
For some or most Snapchat users, Streaks has become an obsession to show how strong their friendship is on Snapchat. Snapchat Streak is an indicator of how often someone and their friends interact using this application to exchange snaps. The more often they send messages and selfies to each other, the higher the streaks with new emojis appearing on the side of the chat.
To make it easier for Snapchat users to maintain their Streak, they can now create a Snapchat shortcut from their friends on Snapchat.
How to create a Snapchat Streak shortcut
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Make sure that you and your friends are already having a Bitmoji account linked to your Snapchat which is installed on your phone.
- Take a quick snap picture and tap on it.
- Tap on the arrow to send ahead.
- In the list of all the Snapchat friends, tap on the “Create Shortcuts” section just below the search bar at the top.
- Now, select the name of your best friend and tap on “Create Shortcut” below. The shortcut will be created.
Easy enough right? now make a Snapchat shortcut to keep your streak on fire. Don’t forget to let your friends know about this too so they can create the shortcut as well.