Does your Snapchat message not send right away and keep saying it sending? Let’s find out what to do when Snapchat is stuck on sending.
The Snapchat message can be important to someone at a certain moment so it needs to be sent immediately. But what happens when the snaps won’t send, it keep says sending endlessly. The following are some ways to fix Snapchat stuck on sending.
Follow these steps in order, if the first one doesn’t work, then do the next step, and so on.
- First, you have to make sure that Snapchat is not down. If the Snapchat server is down, then there’s nothing you can do about it. Any tricks you do will not have an effect on Snapchat messages that are stuck on sending. To check whether Snapchat is down or not, you can go to downdetector.com. But for more accurate results, you can go to Twitter and search for the keyword “Snapchat”. If you get a lot of people complaining that they can’t use their Snapchat app, then you can be sure that the Snapchat app is down at that time. All you can do is wait until they fix their server. When the Snapchat server is up and running again, your message will send itself immediately.
- If the Snapchat server is OK, the next step is to check your internet connection. The snap can get stuck on sending because you don’t have an internet connection. If you are using Wifi, try to use your mobile data service or change to another Wifi.
- The easiest way to fix a glitch in an app is to turn it off and on again. This also applies to the Snapchat app. Try restarting the app. Close the app, or you can also restart your phone as well, then open the app again to see the effect.
- If restarting the app and the phone doesn’t have any effect, the next step is to log out and in again. Go to the settings and scroll all the way down to the bottom and tap “Log Out.” Close the app and log back in. See if your Snap has been sent.
- If logging out and logging in doesn’t solve this problem, what you can do next is clearing the cache. The Cache files sometimes help the app to load faster, but when the size has become large, it could slow down the performance of the app, including making your Snapchat message stuck on sending. If you are in doubt you can find out what does clear cache means on Snapchat. Go to the Snapchat Settings and go to ACCOUNT ACTIONS -> Clear Cache -> Select Clear All.
- The last step if all that doesn’t work is to update your Snapchat app, or uninstall and install again. Using an old version of the Snapchat app can cause some glitches, when you send a Snap, maybe the latest version uses a different algorithm so the message gets stuck on sending. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to update your Snapchat app to the latest version. This should fix the problem with the Snapchat message stuck on sending.
So that’s the way to fix Snapchat messages stuck on sending. However, if the message you are about to send is a very important and emergency, you can temporarily use another application to send or reply to the message. Good luck and hope these tips can help you.