Now you can spend more time on the Snapchat app with Snapchat Snapchat Subscriptions. Let’s find out more about Snapchat Subscriptions, how to subscribe and unsubscribe.
Subscriptions are stories of specific people or creators of content in the application that users have followed more or less on Snapchat. If you see a story that you really like on Discover, you can always subscribe to it. This Story should appear higher on your Discovery screen, and you could even see more stories of the same type!
How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe Creators on Snapchat
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version.
- Open your Snapchat app and go to Discover by swiping to the left of the main screen.
- Scroll down and select the creator’s page that meets your interest. Tap and hold on it until it shows a card that asking you to subscribe.
- Or, you can open up the Snap from a creator, then tap the bookmark icon on the top of the screen. That is the button to subscribe.
- There is also a button to receive a notification when the creator is submitting a new snap.
- You can see your subscriptions list below your friend’s Stories.
- To unsubscribe, tap and hold on the creator’s page until a card is popping up. Turn off the Subscribe button to unsubscribe.
After I tried it, the Stories from the content creator that I subscribed to appeared at the very top, then we can also easily watch past or most recent Stories. Snapchat will also adjust “For you” section with our subscribtions list.
Snapchat Discover has made users more comfortable to spend more time opening the Snapchat app. With this subscription, users will be easier to follow their favorite content creators. The app is also considered successful in understanding the needs of its users.
So that’s how to subscribe and unsubscribe on Snapchat Discover. Hopefully what we share is useful to you, good luck and have fun!