Snapchat Timer Camera
Find out how to set a timer for pictures on Snapchat. You can put a timer on the Snapchat camera so you can take a photo without hands.
Did you know that the Snapchat app provides a feature that allows you to take Snaps using a timer? Yes, Snapchat answers users’ requests so they can take Snaps without using their hands. Snapchat timer Camera is available for Android and iPhone.
By using a timer to take Snaps on the Snapchat app, users can take pictures without having to press the shutter button on Snapchat’s camera. Snapchat users have a maximum of 3 seconds to take a position and pose for their Snaps.
Let’s follow the following guide to know how to take pictures on Snapchat using a timer.
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version to get all the latest features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to fetch the update.
- Open your Snapchat app, and go to the camera screen.
- In the upper right there are several features such as flash mode and night mode, you need to press the down arrow (“v”) to display all available features.
- Tap the “Timer” button that is represented by a stopwatch icon.
- To start the countdown, tap the shutter button at the bottom of the screen.
- Immediately take a position because the countdown is only 3 seconds. When the countdown is complete, the camera will take your picture automatically, no hands are needed here.
After the image has been captured using a timer, you can send it to your friends as a Snap, save it in Memories, or publish it on Stories.
So that’s how to use Snapchat Timer Camera and how to set it to take a picture so you can take a Snap without using your hands. Easy enough right? Make sure your friends also know how to use it.