When you delete someone on snapchat
Some people wondered what would happen when you delete someone on Snapchat. Do they know that you have deleted them? are they still can send you a snap? Are they still can see your Snapchat story? or whether they realize that you have deleted them from your friends list in Snapchat? That made me even more curious is why you even care, i mean you have removed them, it’s done, right?
Well, lots of reasons why you remove someone from your friends list in snapchat. As with other social media, in snapchat you can also meet creeps who keeps sending you unpleasant snaps or even offensive. Me, when faced with this kind of thing will also do the same thing with you, remove them from the list of my contacts in snapchat. To ensure that they will not bother you again, i assure you this,
What happens when you delete someone on snapchat
- Your username will disappear from her or his contact.
- He or she will not be able to view your snapchat story, unless you set it to the public, so anyone who is not your friend can see your snapchat story.
- If he or she are sending you a snap, it will says pending.
- If he or she click or tap on your name, he or she can not view your bestfriend.
- If he or she search for your username, it will show your username icon in white instead of purple, which means that they are deleted.
- Yes, they will know if you are deleted them, there is a list of “Snapchatters who have added you back” if they checked the list and you are not in there, it means that you are delete him or her, but the person you delete will not recieve any notification.
- By delete someone on snapchat, this will change the situation as it was when the first time the person you delete find your username, he or she will add you again one more time after they realized that they had been deleted. But you can leave it alone, so he or she would just hanging there, he or she would not be able to send you snaps, it will says pending forever.
If you really want this person to disappear forever from your snapchat, the only way is to block them instead of delete. By blocking them, they will not be able to find your username anymore, although they are looking for with the same username, they also will not be able to view your snapchat story.