Some iPhone users have questions or concerns that are same: “why my snapchat will not open?” Many cases occur when the iPhone users updated their snapchat and when finished they could not open their snapchat application. When they tap on the snapchat icon, the app fails to open up.
Why My Snapchat Won’t Open on iPhone?
There are several possibilities why snapchat won’t open after the update:
- You have done the restore before, but the process has not been done completely.
- Connection to iTunes is not done correctly.
- Internet connection can be interrupted or slow.
- Snapchat that you use are an older version.
- The Snapchat application has crashed, so your system is hang up.
What to do if snapchat won’t open?
- Uninstall snapchat that are already installed.
- Make sure you have stable internet connection.
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device with system and restore your device (option >> restore).
- Restart your device.
- Open the iTunes apps store to install the latest version of snapchat apps
Update: this is what to do if you experience snapchat installing or update issue, according to support.snapchat.com
If Snapchat has disappeared from your iOS device, but is downloaded in the App Store and tapping “OPEN” doesn’t work, try connecting your phone to your computer and syncing your apps from iTunes.
If that doesn’t work or if Snapchat is stuck on installation, try restarting your phone. Then, try reinstalling Snapchat again by connecting your phone to your computer and syncing the app from iTunes.